|335 mm||200 mm|
Zwilling Five Star Chefs knife, 20 cm 30041-201-0
40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle. The updated design of the Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use. Made in Germany.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Category: Chef's knives|
|Name: Five Star Slicing knife|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||13.1 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.