|330 mm||200 mm|
Fillet knife Victorinox Swibo 20cm 5.8449.20
Victorinox Swibo filetting knife. Made with high carbon stainless steel to be more durable, tough and easier to sharpen. Signature yellow handle is highly ergonomic and non-slip even when wet. Blade lenght 20 cm.
Victorinox company was founded in 1884. Since 1891, the company has delivered knives to the Swiss army. Their emblem—a cross in a shield—has been used by Victorinox since 1909. That year, the mother of founder Karl Elsener died and he named the company “Victoria” in her honour. In 1921, with the addition of “inox” (abbreviation for acier inoxydable, the French term for stainless steel) into their products, the brand and name of the company became the present “Victorinox” (“Victoria”+”Inox”). Today Victorinox produces Swiss Army knives, kitchen knives and other.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|3 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Category: Fillet knives|
|Name: Swibo filleting knife|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 working days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.