|165 mm||72 mm|
Folding knife Mcusta Bamboo 7.2cm MC-0146
Mcusta's Bamboo folder is a great addition to Mcusta's gentleman knife collection. It has a classy look, but that doesn't mean it can't do the dirty work. The VG10 blade measures 2.75" and is opened using either of the thumb studs. Beautiful brushed satin Damascus steel bolsters sit between the blade and bamboo shaped African ebony wood handles. The Bamboo features a reversible pocket clip and comes with a black nylon belt sheath. Mcusta knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology.
Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of this synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology. Mcusta Zanmai blades are precision laser cut, and then carefully hand assembled, hand finished and inspected by Mcusta’s team of master craftsmen. The name the knife manufacturer – Mcusta – means Machine Custom Knives, which is exactly the product they produce.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|2 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Name: Bamboo MC-0146|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.