|195 mm||85 mm|
Mcusta Katana pocket knife MC-0041C
This Mcusta Katana manual knife features an impressive VG-10 clad (San Mai) Tanto blade. The forged and machined aluminum handle of Mcusta Katana pocket knife MC-0041C is double anodized in two colors. The pivot pin teflon washer system makes the blade action silky smooth. Features an anodized pivot pin and ambidextrous thumbstud for one hand opening with liner lock. Includes stainless steel pocket clip (tip-down).
Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of this synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology. Mcusta Zanmai blades are precision laser cut, and then carefully hand assembled, hand finished and inspected by Mcusta's team of master craftsmen. The name the knife manufacturer – Mcusta – means Machine Custom Knives, which is exactly the product they produce.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|3 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Name: Katana MC-0041C|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.