Sharpening stone Mcusta Whetstone Combo #400/1200 4001200 4001200
The Mcusta Zanmai 400 & 1200 Combination Grit Japanese Whetstone is the perfect way to maintain and polish your favorite kitchen knives. Originating during medieval times, whetstones are still the highest recommended sharpening method by professionals and knife connoisseurs alike. Use grit #400 for changing and repairing the angle of the edge, creating a long lasting sharpness, and extra-fine grit #1200 to put a razor-sharp, polished edge onto the knife blade. Before sharpening, pre-soak the whetstone for 10-20 minutes; continue to keep the stone slightly wet during the sharpening process. Sizes: 20,6 cm x 7,62cm x 3,81 cm. Made in Japan.
Mcusta Zanmai lnives and accessories Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Category: Sharpening stones|
|Name: Whetstone Combi #400/1200|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.