|182 mm||75 mm|
Spyderco Delica 4 C11P
The stainless steel Delica 4 fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn't seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife Knuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife.As part of Spyderco's CQI' (Constant Quality Improvement)) philosophy the C11SS now offers improved ergonomics ' added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping, a larger thumb hole, a stronger thicker tip and a new 4-way clip design (R/L reversible and Tip-up/Tip-down)). The hollow-ground blade is VG-10 and is available in a PlainEdge, SpyderEdge or CombinationEdge.
When you hold a Spyderco knife in your hand you know you are holding quality. Each Spyderco knife is backed by more than 30 years of research and development to find the right steels and handle materials. All Spyderco knives have been ergonomically designed to open easily and fit comfortably in the hand while cutting. And each pocketknife will hang out in your pocket until you need it. Almost all Spyderco folding knife models feature the thumb hole pull for easy, one handed opening. Most have a pocket/belt clip for convenient carrying
2 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||10.88 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.