Tojiro Replaceable handle M-122
Wooden handle with resin collar for Sashimi knives and other knives with 240mm blade. Lenght is 13 cm.
Adopting traditional techniques used hundreds of years ago by Japanese Swordsmiths producing multi-layered blades, and combining today’s advanced technology, is what makes Tojiro unique. Tojiro knives have a VG-10 steel core hardened to 60-61° Rockwell which allow them to be sharpened to scalpel-like sharpness while still holding the edge for a long time. This large assortment includes traditional & Japanese blade shapes, so you’ll be sure to find right knife for your needs. Made in Japan.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|10 in stock||Lappeenranta: 7|
|Category: Replaceable handles|
|Name: Handle for 24 cm knives|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.