The ZWILLING® Life Chef's Knife with 200mm blade is ideal for chopping a variety of ingredients such as meat, fish and vegetables with ease, or crushing herbs with the flat side of the blade.
Featuring a FRIODUR Ice hardened blade, this knife is made out of an optimal blend of chromium and carbon, making this knife extremely sharp, corrosion resistant and flexible.
The non-slip plastic handle allows for great ergonomic handling, as well as fatigue free working under pressure in a busy kitchen. With a silver ZWILLING logo located in the centre of the handle, you know that this knife is made by the best knife manufacturer in the world.
The perfect entry into the world of Chef's knives, this knife is built to last.
- FRIODUR Ice Hardened Steel Blade for unparalleled sharpness and longevity
- Non-slip, ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue free working
- Steel ZWILLING logo in the centre of the handle for a classic appearance.
The ZWILLING story began on June 13th, 1731 under the sign of Gemini. That’s why their logo is a set of twins. Even though their logo changed quite a bit over the years and the small premium knife manufacturer became a global culinary leader, quality standards have never changed. In fact, it’s quite the opposite- it became a tradition. Today Zwilling is one of the largest and oldest manufacturers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware. Here you will find most popular Zwilling knife series: Zwilling Pure, Zwilling Twin Pollux, Zwilling Four Star, Zwilling Five Star, Zwilling Twin Cuisine, Zwilling Twin Profection and other.
- Kitchen Knives
- Chef's Knives
- Steak Knives and Steak Knife Sets
- Japanese Knives
- Kitchen knives Sets & Cutlery Sets
- Bread Knives
- Carving Knives & Slicing Knives
- Fruit and Vegetable Knives
- Cleaver Knives
- Boning Knives
- Ceramic Knives
- Utility Knives & Petty Knives
- Cheese Knives
- Chef's Knives Sets and Student's Knife Sets
- Uzbek Pchak Knives
- Fillet Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Folding & Pocket Knives
- Special knives
- Machetes, sabers and swords
- Tin signs
- Reindeer Hides