This bread knife from the ZWILLING Pro Wood series inspires with its sharpness and balance. With this knife, you can cut hard, dark bread slices as well as soft slices and freshly baked rolls.
Like all knives from the series ZWILLING Pro Wood, the knife has a holm oak wood handle with three rivets and is designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez. The attractive, natural grain of the wood makes the knife unique. Due to the curving bolster, the bread knife fits comfortably in the hand and allows precise and safe cutting. Thanks to the coarse serration, the bread knife penetrates even hard crusts effortlessly.
In addition, the blade of the bread knife has been refined in a special ice hardening process, which makes the knife very corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for extra long cutting edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic handle made from holm oak wood with a three-rivet design for fatigue-free and safe working.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - forged from one piece of steel
- Hand wash only
Buy Zwilling J.A.Henckels kitchen knives at discount prices. Zwilling J.A. Henckels is a knife manufacturer based in Solingen, Germany. Henckels is one of the largest and oldest manufacturers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware. Here you will find most popular Zwilling knife series: Zwilling Pure, Zwilling Twin Pollux, Zwilling Four Star, Zwilling Five Star, Zwilling Twin Cuisine, Zwilling Twin Profection and other.
- Kitchen Knives
- Chef's Knives
- Steak Knives and Steak Knife Sets
- Japanese Knives
- Kitchen knives Sets & Cutlery Sets
- Bread Knives
- Slicing & Carving Knives
- Fruit and Vegetable Knives
- Cleaver Knives
- Boning Knives
- Ceramic Knives
- Utility Knives & Petty Knives
- Cheese Knives
- Chef's Knives Sets and Student's Knife Sets
- Uzbek Pchak Knives
- Fillet Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Best Folding & Pocket Knives
- Special knives
- Machetes, sabers and swords
- Tin signs
- Paracord 550 Hanks
- Reindeer Hides