|170 mm||80 mm|
Scissors Mcusta Damascus Butterfly 8cm DDB-170D
Beautiful scissors made in Japan in Seki in the handicraft from Mcusta. For the production was chosen one of the best Japanese steels, the VG10 clad in steel to 37 layers Damascus. Each scissor is hand assembled, finished, sharp and controlled by the artisans of the team Mcusta. Beautiful Butterfly pattern. Due to the high hardness of the steel (Rockwell hardness of 59-60) these scissors stay sharp for a very long time.
MyGoodKnife is an authorized dealer of Marusho Industry Inc (brand Mcusta Zanmai). All Mcusta knives and scissors at our stores are original and made is Seki city, Japan.
Check our video to see interview with Mr.Tomohiro Hasegawa - president of Marusho Industry Inc (brand Mcusta Zanmai). Interview was made when Mr.Tomohiro visited or store in Helsinki.
Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of this synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology. Mcusta Zanmai blades are precision laser cut, and then carefully hand assembled, hand finished and inspected by Mcusta’s team of master craftsmen. The name the knife manufacturer – Mcusta – means Machine Custom Knives, which is exactly the product they produce.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Name: Scissors Butterfly|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.