|205 mm||100 mm|
Paring Vegetable knife Tojiro DP Damascus Flash 10cm FF-PA100
Tojiro Damascus Flash Paring Knife with 10 cm blade. These perfectly designed knives you have never seen are completely different from the other design knives with no substances in the past. DP 37 layers(Peeling, Paring and Deba) or 63 layers(the rest of items) are extravagantly used for this series and the keenness is just like “Flash” in dark sky. The beautiful pattern on the blade is a proof of the sharpness and the wide variety is one the reason to attract people in the world.Features, Micarta Handle and PlatesEmployed “Micarta” for the handle material, which is usually used for high-grade outdoor knives as well. The beautiful handle grains that appear just like in combination with its blade’s ripple has strong duration covered with impressive metal plates. The plates are welded inside of the handle, which is difficult ways and we even spend time and effort on it. The die-cast bolster has suitable weight and a soft touch to fingers. The design also enables you to grip in many ways when you use and provides very comfortable feeling. The weight is well-balanced considering most effective usability and it goes just as you want using the weight. The more you use, the better you will understand.
Adopting traditional techniques used hundreds of years ago by Japanese Swordsmiths producing multi-layered blades, and combining today’s advanced technology, is what makes Tojiro unique. Tojiro knives have a VG-10 steel core hardened to 60-61° Rockwell which allow them to be sharpened to scalpel-like sharpness while still holding the edge for a long time. This large assortment includes traditional & Japanese blade shapes, so you’ll be sure to find right knife for your needs. Made in Japan.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|5 in stock||Lappeenranta: 3|
|Category: Paring knives|
|Name: Damascus Flash Paring Knife 10 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.