|410 mm||240 mm|
Kiritsuke Japanese kitchen knife Tojiro Shirogami 24cm F-689
Kiritsukes are a status symbol in Japan. Tojiro takes pride in Japanese skills for cutleries. The enthusiasm for pursuing sharpness created “Tamahagane” that is extremely pure iron no one had never seen. The “Tamahagane” is highly valued as “Yasuki-Hagane” that is very good for knive-making in the present days and it also has very important role to support Japanese knife culture. Tojiro employed “Shirogami” that is taken as synonymous with the “Yasuki-Hagane” and put soft iron on it and forged. This series can offer you high quality and reasonable price as well.
Special Swordsmith, Tojiro calles them “Tosho”, who are allowed to make Japanese sword by government can only make Japanese sword. Also they are under many restrictions on the materials, processing and so on to protect traditional Japanese way. That is why it is said that “Japanese knives are the best ones that everyone can have, which also have the best keenness”. “Tojiro” also has been transmitting the tradition and trying to develop a fusion of the tradition and modern technology on Japanese-style knives. Tojiiro has studied the best temperature for hardening, the edge angle, etc. for Shirogami steel. Tojiro can highly recommend this series with firm confidence.
Please, use your carbon knives carefully. It is not recommended for such knives - to wash in dishwasher, to leave it in water, to clean by acid liquids, to cut acid fruits like lemon. Hand-dry your knife: This should be done immediately after washing with a clean dishtowel. Rub with mineral oil. If you notice any rust spots, rub a light layer of mineral oil and let dry.
Adopting traditional techniques used hundreds of years ago by Japanese Swordsmiths producing multi-layered blades, and combining today’s advanced technology, is what makes Tojiro unique. Tojiro knives have a VG-10 steel or Shirogami steel core hardened to 60-61° Rockwell which allow them to be sharpened to scalpel-like sharpness while still holding the edge for a long time. This large assortment includes traditional & Japanese blade shapes, so you’ll be sure to find right knife for your needs. Made in Japan.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|12 in stock||Lappeenranta: 6|
|Name: Shirogami Kiritsuke F-689, 24 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.