|230 mm||65 mm|
Sharpening stone Tojiro with platform #1000/#3000 6.5cm F-433
Combination Home Whetstone w/Platform (#1000/#3000) 230x65x40mm 615g
How to select the grains: first of all, rough grain is used to repair knives when they have chipping. It grinds the blades efficiently. From #100 to #500 are available in general but from #200 to #400 are suitable for knives.
Middle grain is used for edging. At your home, this will do everything for you and good enough to have this kind only. From #800 to #1200 are suitable.
Finishing grain is used for getting rid of tiny scratches that are made by middle grain and doing “Kobadome” that is a method to make edge stronger. From #3000 to #10000 are available in general but #4000 is often used. If you would like to this kind of finishing grind as your next step, this is what we recommend.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|5 in stock||Lappeenranta: 3|
|Category: Sharpening stones|
|Name: Whetstone #1000/#3000|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.