|350 mm||210 mm|
Gyuto Japanese kitchen knife Ryusen Hamono Tanganryu 21cm TG502
Winner of the 2016 Good Design Award, the Tanganryu series are for both professional chef and home cook, top line of Ryusen Hamono, having feature of hammered patterns. The mirror polished "Tsuchime" patterns are contrasted with the blasted Damascus patterns. The beautiful combination of whole hammered and layered pattern blade will make you enjoy cooking much more even by looking. The core of blade is Cobalt VG-10 steel and 32-layered by stainless steel. Therefore the blade is super hard yet hard to get rust and the cutting edge is amazingly fine.
The Rockwell hardness on this knife is around 60-62 HRC, for a durable edge. The handle is longer than the standard one, and is developed so that you can safely do fine slicing by holding it at the end closest to you, and you can also use it to chop by holding it in the middle.
Ryusen Hamono was established in 1953 to produce kitchen knives in Fujiku, so-called “Echizen”, in Japan. The Echizen has around 700 year history of metal products. In recent years Ryusen Hamono has developed our own special processing technique for thermal treatment, blade polishing, press and welding in order to seek new possibilities for blades.
Now, “Ryusen” has become one of the high-quality and excellent-desined knife manufacuturers in Japan.
Their knives, for example, have been used by Japanese chefs at a cooking competition in France.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|2 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Ryusen Hamono|
|Category: Chef knives|
Category: Special Offers
|Name: Tanganryu Chef knife 21 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.