|305 mm||170 mm|
Tojiro Ergos Ergonomic Handle FD-1202
Developed by a university-industry collaboration project, led by Professor emeritus at Waseda University Dr. Kageyu Noro, an authority on ergonomics. There were many products that had features “designed based on ergonomics”, however, they were not scientifically verified. “Tojiro Ergos” is the first kitchen knives developed by an ergonomics expert and many experiments and verifications have been done, which nobody had done.
“Tojiro Ergos” knife never concentrates pressures on the handle, but disperses them, thereby realizing the most efficient transmission of your force and reduced physical stress on you working long hours on he knife.
The handle is also designed based on the Japanese traditional octagon-shaped handle and this realized stability and easiness to handle.
In the process of development, chefs and housemakers from aroud the world including Japan participated in our verification work. This is literally “Participatory Ergonomics”
4 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||21.1 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.