|280 mm||150 mm|
Utility kitchen knife Seki Kanetsugu Zuiun Petty 15cm 9302
Seki Kanetsugu Zuiun Petty knife 15 cm. The Zuiun is a special model manufactured to celebrate the company's centennial. Seki Kanetsugu Zuiun knives have blades with a wavy “hamon” pattern similar to Japanese swords. In its current incarnation, Seki Kanetsugu Cutlery has been making modern blades that realize the characteristics of Japanese swords--unbreakable, unbending and very sharp. The company also infused the Zuiun with the spirit of such swords. The blade is made of Damascus steel that uses powdered stainless steel SPG2 for the core material. Finely sharpened by artisans, the surface of the blade features a scudding cloud-like pattern. It is also forged into a V-shaped "hamaguri-ba" clam blade, reflecting a characteristic of Japanese swords.
Professional Chef’s Knives made by sword-smith’s for generation Bringing a tradition of quality and sharpness to SEKI KANETSUGU CUTLERY CO LTD knives for over 660 years. SEKI KANETSUGU CUTLERY CO LTD is the kitchen knife manufacturer established in 1918. Since Jowa era (1345-1349), the time of founder Kanetsugu, they have passed the tradition of Japanese samurai sword down from generation to generation. Nowadays they bring this tradition to their kitchen knives, and are beloved not only in Japan but also throughout the world. Knives are produced bringing the sharpness of Japanese samurai sword to modern chef knives by creating a collaboration of high technology and traditional skill. Manufacturer hopes that Seki Kanetsugu brand knives with long tradition will be reached to many people all over the world as the best use.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|3 in stock||Lappeenranta: 2|
|Brand: Seki Kanetsugu|
|Category: Petty knives and Utility|
|Name: Zuiun Petty 15 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.