|188 mm||80 mm|
Folding knife CRKT M16 Z Linerlock 8cm 02Z
For years, Kit Carson's M16® designs have been our most popular series. And our Z version has built the largest user base of all. These knives are built for function, not fad. And they are exceptional values.The M16®-02Z and M16®-12Z are tough little bulldogs, with 3.00" dual grind Tanto-style blades.They use our very successful InterFrame construction, tough, textured glass filled nylon scales over a 420J2 stainless steel liner InterFrame. We overbuild it for rigidity, using solid glass filled nylon back spacers. And we assemble the handle with superior offset Torx® fasteners. The handle is exceptionally rigid and fills the hand perfectly.We use our tough AUS 4 high-carbon stainless steel for the blades to give greater everyday utility, and offer both Razor-Sharp and Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point™ Serrated edges.All models feature the Carson Flipper, which is not only an aid to opening the blade, especially when wearing gloves, but acts as a blade guard when the blade is open.We've also incorporated our patented* AutoLAWKS™ automatic knife safety into all models. AutoLAWKS™ is the Lake and Walker Knife Safety innovation taken to the next level. AutoLAWKS™ automatically sets a pin between the locking liner and the frame. This pin acts as an additional layer of safety, so the locking liner is less likely to disengage during use. To close the knife, pull the AutoLAWKS™ red button lever back, slide the locking liner over, and fold the blade into the closed position.d.All styles have lubrous washers and a removable stainless steel clothing/gear clip.Think of the M16-Z as a Clydesdale—ready to rush a knight into battle or pull a beer wagon. Every day. Day after day.
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. The most innovative custom knife makers and designers in the industry have created their knives, tools and accessories. The result is that the hottest custom designs are available to the consumer for daily use at affordable prices. All CRKT knives and tools are built incorporating the most advanced equipment and production systems available. CRKT’s purpose is to provide useful improvements and entirely new product concepts, that embrace their historic core company values of quality, innovation and value.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Name: M16 Z|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.