|310 mm||180 mm|
Utility kitchen knife Marttiini Vintro Santoku 18cm 409110
Marttiini Vintro Santoku knife 18 sm 409110 is great knife for cutting root vegetables, slicing meat, chopping vegetables.
The sharp, high quality Marttiini VINTRO kitchen knife is the basic tool for every cook. Cutting bread, meat, fish and vegetables is child's play when tools are wisely chosen. The elegant and robust, fully forged Marttiini VINTRO is made of high-quality German 1.4116 stainless steel.
At Marttiini, experience in production, professional skills and firm handicraft traditions that have been refined over the course of generations, are combined with carefully chosen materials, contemporary technology, computer aided design and afficient serial production.
As result of open-minded solutions, a knife that is correctly maintaned will serve its master during the latter´s entire lifetime.
The Marttiini knife factory has a long tradition in combinig handicraft skills and practical needs. For people in the arctic region, a knife has always been an important means of survival in harhs conditions. Knives were necessity in collevting firewood and making a fire, making tools and implements, construction, hunting, fishing and preparing the kill for cooking and eating.
Nobody left home without a knife: many wanderers were saved by the knife on their belt which they used instead of an ice pick if the ice broke and the wanderer ended up in the cols water.
Knife handling was learned at an early age. Knives were produced for men, women and minors so that the knives would suite the user´s size, strenght and purpose of use. Knives ment to be worn at festive occasions alongside Sunday-best clothing are equipped with nicely desorated sheaths, handles and ferrules.
Marttiini knives have always been designed with their purpose and user in mind. The correct handy tool for the right purpose. Stylish design also plays an important role in the planning and production of handicraft tools.
Professional skills and long experience are not just felt but also seen.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Category: Petty knives and Utility|
|Name: Vintro Santoku|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.