|280 mm||160 mm|
Nesmuk SOUL Slicer, Bog oak S3M1602012
Nesmuk SOUL 3.0 Slicer, Bog Oak is professional knife for fine and thin cutting. The blade of the Nesmuk SOUL Slicer – wedge cut, 160 mm in length and with a thickness of 2 mm – is made of stainless high-performance steel containing niobium and therefore offers maximum sharpness and endurance. The Nesmuk SOUL 3.0’s collar is made of steel. SOUL knives guarantee optimum quality and workmanship. The solid handle is ergonomically shaped to fit the hand. Each Nesmuk SOUL is shipped in a high-quality, matte box. There are only best kitchen knives in MyGoodKnife’s range.
If there were a hall of fame for products, Nesmuk products would stand in the forefront. With their unique experience, skills and pure passion for craftsmanship, they are committed to tradition, innovation and perfection.
In their basic shape, Nesmuk knives reflect an archetype that has always been extremely demanding for cutting tasks in the 3,500 year old history of traditional knife making. The declared goal and vision of knife manufacturer Nesmuk in Solingen is to make the archaic tool better. A new category of cutting tools has been developed in the course of the years, which fascinate and delight both functionally and aesthetically.
With enthusiasm and perfect craftsmanship, Nesmuk sees the whole process – from forge welding and forging through smoothing and sharpening to the finishing of the knife – as a value-added chain in its original sense. In order to build blades that offer maximum sharpness, edge retention as well as a long lasting service life, the knife collection not only proves its capabilities , but also with the newest research and the knowledge of various specialists. Always with an uncompromising commitment in mind to reach the optimum in sum, the blade geometry was balanced in the best possible way, the handle ergonomics were tested and varied for pleasant haptic and tire-free operation, experience and cooperations with well-known institutions such as Fraunhofer Institutes were made to achieve the best material properties.
All these special qualities indicate that Nesmuk knives are tools that show respect for the cutting material in not fiberizing it, allowing a clean and effortless cut. Which also conveys the archaic feeling that arises from the combination of man and knife.
Nesmuk offers a wide range of excellent knives for chefs – professional as well as amateur – but above all for connoisseurs who love extraordinary objects. The knives are refined and perfected with extraordinary materials for blades and handle, which set new standards for the function and design.
As a special service to customers, Nesmuk will sharpen your Nesmuk knife until 30 years after buying. Just register your knife at Nesmuk's site. You'll pay only postage charge.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Category: Slicing knives|
Category: Special Offers
|Name: SOUL Slicer bog oak|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.