|330 mm||175 mm|
Santoku Japanese kitchen knife Hiroshi Kato Damascus VG10 17.5cm D608
Japanese Santoku kitchen knife handmade by Hiroshi Kato. Hiroshi Kato is one the most respected blacksmiths in Japan. This Santoku has 175 mm blade 65 Layered Black Nickel Damascus (VG-10). Handle: colored packer wood. Weight of Santoku Hiroshi Kato japanese kitchen knife is 300 g. Goes in carton box.
Hiroshi Kato is one the most respected blacksmiths in Japan. In 1935 Hiroshi Kato- father became independent from his Sensei. After finishing high school Hiroshi Kato began his apprenticeship under his father. It’s amazing that after over 50 years as a knife maker he’s still inspired by thinking of people cooking with his knives. He always considers balance when hammer the steel, keeping in mind where a knife needs to be thin and where it needs to be strong. Kato-san runs a very professional workshop and has even taken on great apprentices like Yu Kurosaki and Toru Tamura.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Hiroshi Kato|
|Name: Santoku Damascus VG10|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.