|285 mm||165 mm|
Santoku Japanese kitchen knife Kenshiro Hatono Red lacquer 16.5cm HRS
Santoku knife handmade by Kenshiro Hatono. Blade 165 mm made od damascus steel with VG10 core. Traditional handle made of red lacquer. Kenshiro Hatono is a knife maker from Echizen city, Japan. Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break. Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Kenshiro Hatono|
|Name: Santoku Red lacquer 165 mm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.