|220 mm||100 mm|
Finnish knife Marttiini Unique 10cm 559012W
The Damascus blade of Marttiini Unique knife is made by combining two different types of steel in thin layers. The blade has 120 steel layers that have been welded together under extreme pressure and heat. The result is a beautifully patterned, stainless and very hard blade (HRC 60) that stays sharp even in extended use. Handle of Marttiini Unique knife is made of curly birch, ferrule - of reindeer antler bone. Knife goes in gift box with leather sheath. Every Unique by Marttiini knife is a one of a kind. Unique knives are manufactured at the Marttiini factory in Rovaniemi, Finland, right on the Arctic Circle. They represent the beauty and toughness of the North. These Unique by Marttiini knives are some of the most prestigious knives Marttiini have ever made. These knives are designed to be elegant and beautiful collector’s items. Skilled professionals have made this knife using exclusive materials selected solely for this knife. At Marttiini, they have a long history with traditional materials from Finland, such as curly birch and reindeer antler bone. On these Unique knives, Marttiini combines these traditional materials in various ways to create a special design for each Unique knife.
At Marttiini, experience in production, professional skills and firm handicraft traditions that have been refined over the course of generations, are combined with carefully chosen materials, contemporary technology, computer aided design and afficient serial production. As result of open-minded solutions, a knife that is correctly maintaned will serve its master during the latter´s entire lifetime. The Marttiini knife factory has a long tradition in combinig handicraft skills and practical needs. For people in the arctic region, a knife has always been an important means of survival in harhs conditions. Knives were necessity in collevting firewood and making a fire, making tools and implements, construction, hunting, fishing and preparing the kill for cooking and eating. Nobody left home without a knife: many wanderers were saved by the knife on their belt which they used instead of an ice pick if the ice broke and the wanderer ended up in the cols water. Knife handling was learned at an early age. Knives were produced for men, women and minors so that the knives would suite the user´s size, strenght and purpose of use. Knives ment to be worn at festive occasions alongside Sunday-best clothing are equipped with nicely desorated sheaths, handles and ferrules. Marttiini knives have always been designed with their purpose and user in mind. The correct handy tool for the right purpose. Stylish design also plays an important role in the planning and production of handicraft tools. Professional skills and long experience are not just felt but also seen.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Category: Finnish knives|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.