|310 mm||175 mm|
Santoku Japanese kitchen knife Ryusen Hamono Bonten Unryu 17.5cm BU307
The Bonten Unryu is one of the signature lines by Ryusen. It is considered as one of the best VG10 line by any Japanese maker, because of its unmatched artistics and more importantly, their VG10 blades are hande forged one-by-one. This Santoku Ryusen Hamono Bonten Unryu with japanese type handle.
The Rockwell hardness on this knife is around 60-62 HRC, for a durable edge. Ryusen Hamono Santoku knife goes in black gift box.
Ryusen Hamono was established in 1953 to produce kitchen knives in Fujiku, so-called “Echizen”, in Japan. The Echizen has around 700 year history of metal products. In recent years Ryusen Hamono has developed our own special processing technique for thermal treatment, blade polishing, press and welding in order to seek new possibilities for blades.
Now, “Ryusen” has become one of the high-quality and excellent-desined knife manufacuturers in Japan.
Their knives, for example, have been used by Japanese chefs at a cooking competition in France.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Ryusen Hamono|
|Name: Bonten Unryu Santoku 17,5 cm|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.