|350 mm||210 mm|
Chef knife Takeshi Saji, damascus, ebony wood, buffalo horn
Traditional forge-smith & Master craftsman, Takeshi Saji, was born in Takefu (Fukui Prefecture) in 1948; a City that is famous for its 700 year old history of producing Echizen Uchi-Hamono (“Echizen hammer forged knives”). After graduating from junior high school, Takeshi spent three years at the local ‘Blacksmith Training School’ where he learned basic forging process and blacksmithing techniques. At the age of 18, he began making knives under the strict supervision of his master & father, Harukichi Saji, the second-generation smith. At the age of 30, his master informed him that there was nothing more he could teach him and that he would be allowed to make his own knives and acknowledged him as the third-generation smith. In 1992, he was officially certified as Dentoukougeishi, a “Traditional Master Craftsman”, by the Japanese “Ministry of International Trade & Industry” (Renamed the “Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry” in 2001).
2 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free shipping||0 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.