|310 mm||180 mm|
Kasumi HM Santoku 74018
Santoku (Japanese chef knife) 18 cm. Kasumi HM series. The super hard alloy VG-10 is used as a core material of the blade. This knife has a three-layered structure that holds the core material with corrosion-resistant stainless steel from both sides. Seki’s skilled artisans are responsible for assembling the blade. Hammered Series knives pattern are hammered with many tiny indentation creates air pockets when cutting to prevent food from sticking. Special tempering of the VG10 blade core create an edge retention that far surpasses other brands of similar kitchen knife. The handle is made in POM, material that makes it comfortable, resistant, hygienic and long lasting. There are only best kitchen knives in MyGoodKnife’s range.
36 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||11.54 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.