|340 mm||200 mm|
Zwilling Miyabi Gyutoh 20 sm, Thomas Herman edition 34173-201-0
Grace, elegance and sophistication are characteristics embodied throughout Japanese culture, now synonymous with the brand MIYABI. Jointly developed by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS and Chef Rokusaburo Michiba, MIYABI knives exemplify the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering.
Authentic Japanese blade designs, extraordinary sharpness and the comfort of an intricate “D shape” handle; the MIYABI collection offers gorgeous styles that will fascinate from the first cut.
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.