|300 mm||170 mm|
Santoku Japanese kitchen knife Seki Kanetsugu Pro-J 17cm 6003
This Seki Kanetsugu Pro-J Santoku is all-purpose kitchen knife, ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables, meats, and herbs. It is a tool that can be very useful for the preparation of almost any type of food recipe. Blade llenght of Seki Kanetsugu Pro-J Santoku is 17 cm.
Hammer Forged Tsuchime Blade has cladding blade construction. Blade core is made of special high grade Cobalt steel called ZA-18 from Aichi Steel Company, sandwiched with AUS-2 stainless steel. This is the first kitchen knife to use this new formula steel of ZA-18.
The handle is made of Black-Pakkawood handle, comes with nice accent of red color micro fiber spacer and stainless steel bolster. It is ergonomically designed with slightly slanted bolster forge welded into the tang and full tang hand rounded handle slab to fit with your hand.
Professional Chef’s Knives made by sword-smith’s for generation Bringing a tradition of quality and sharpness to SEKI KANETSUGU CUTLERY CO LTD knives for over 660 years. SEKI KANETSUGU CUTLERY CO LTD is the kitchen knife manufacturer established in 1918. Since Jowa era (1345-1349), the time of founder Kanetsugu, they have passed the tradition of Japanese samurai sword down from generation to generation. Nowadays they bring this tradition to their kitchen knives, and are beloved not only in Japan but also throughout the world. Knives are produced bringing the sharpness of Japanese samurai sword to modern chef knives by creating a collaboration of high technology and traditional skill. Manufacturer hopes that Seki Kanetsugu brand knives with long tradition will be reached to many people all over the world as the best use.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|5 in stock||Lappeenranta: 3|
|Brand: Seki Kanetsugu|
|Name: Pro-J Santoku 6003 17 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.