Showing all 6 results
- TojiroHammered Black Deba185.48 € Add to cart
5 in stock
Helsinki: 3Tojiro Hammered Black Deba 21 cm (F-1077)
- TojiroShirogami Mini Light Deba44.35 € Add to cart
4 in stock
Helsinki: 0Tojiro Shirogami Mini Light Deba 10,5 sm (F-897)
- TojiroZen Deba72.58 € Add to cart
11 in stock
Helsinki: 9Tojiro Zen Deba 155mm (FD-571)
- TojiroZen Mini Light Deba61.30 € Add to cart
17 in stock
Helsinki: 12Tojiro Zen Mini Light Deba 115mm (FD-570)
- Seki KanetsuguHybrid Wa-Bocho Deba52.60 €
Out of stockCheck AvailabilitySeki Kanetsugu Deba Hybrid Wa-Bocho 8013
- TojiroHammered Black Deba120.16 €
Out of stockCheck AvailabilityTojiro Hammered Black Deba 18 cm (F-1076)
The Deba is a heavy knife for gutting and filleting fish. Most debas are single bevel meaning the knife is ground on one side only and the back side of the knife is flat. Traditionally, these are made of carbon steel, which needs regular maintenance and oiling to prevent rust.
Now deba is also commonly used for breaking down and dressing poultry and other meat with small bones. Because Japanese cuisine makes use of many different sizes and species of fish and seafood, Deba of many different types and sizes are available.
At MyGoodKnife-store you can buy deba knives from best japanese brands.