Showing all 6 results
- Seki KanetsuguHybrid Wa-Bocho Deba 8013, 15 cm58.06 € Add to cart
4 in stock Lappeenranta: 4 Helsinki: 0
- TojiroHammered Black Deba F-1076, 18 cm120.16 € Add to cart
2 in stock Lappeenranta: 2 Helsinki: 0
- TojiroHammered Black Deba F-1077, 21 cm185.48 € Add to cart
5 in stock Lappeenranta: 2 Helsinki: 3
- TojiroShirogami Mini Deba F-897, 10 cm44.35 € Add to cart
3 in stock Lappeenranta: 3 Helsinki: 0
- TojiroZen Deba FD-571, 15 cm72.58 € Add to cart
8 in stock Lappeenranta: 3 Helsinki: 5
- TojiroZen Mini Light Deba FD-570, 11 cm61.30 € Add to cart
17 in stock Lappeenranta: 5 Helsinki: 12
The Deba is a heavy knife for gutting and filleting fish. Most debas are single bevel meaning the knife is ground on one side only and the back side of the knife is flat. Traditionally, these are made of carbon steel, which needs regular maintenance and oiling to prevent rust.
Now deba is also commonly used for breaking down and dressing poultry and other meat with small bones. Because Japanese cuisine makes use of many different sizes and species of fish and seafood, Deba of many different types and sizes are available.
At MyGoodKnife-store you can buy deba knives from best japanese brands.