|240 mm||120 mm|
Japanese kitchen knife Sakai Takayuki Barankiri Inox 12cm 04469
Japanese Sakai Takayuki Barankiri Inox knife with 12cm blade. It is a knife used for preparing clams, but since it is also used to cut baran (decorative leaf), it is sometimes called barankiri. Blade is made chrome and molybdenum 8A stainless steel. Sakai Takayuki Inox knives are sharp and do not rust easily due to their special material. The U shaped magnolia handles and water buffalo bolsters are easy to grip and are comfortable in the hand, even through long hours of use. This Sakai Takayuki Barankiri knife is easy to sharpen and recommended for business and home use.
The Sakai Takayuki knives are hand crafted in Sakai, Japan with much care and craftsmanship. The traditional Japanese kitchen knives are still made by real knife masters. The excellent workmanship and technology create these knives remain unchanged about 600 years.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|2 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Sakai Takayuki|
|Name: Barankiri Inox 12 cm 04469|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.